To be a successful instructor it’s best to keep things simple. If you like to talk about lie angles and compression, however, I have no problem getting technical. My teaching is based on years of experience, a solid foundation in teaching, and enhanced with the latest technology.Jessica Reese Quayle
Upon leaving the LPGA tour, I was immediately hired by Golfsmith International in Austin, Texas to teach at the Harvey Penick Golf Academy. Here I was able to convert a wealth of golf experience to make the successful transition into teaching. I earned industry certifications as both a Class A LPGA Teaching Professional and a TPI (Titleist Performance Institute) Golf Professional. I’m also a certified Flightscope and BodiTrak instructor as well as a PING club fitter.
I’ve taught at Oakmont Golf Club (Valley of the Moon) in Santa Rosa, Chardonnay Golf Club in the Napa Valley and Foxtail Golf Club in Rohnert Park. I was Assistant Golf Coach for the Sonoma State University Women’s Golf Team for three years and have worked with local high school golf teams. I currently teach clinics and give private lessons at Santa Rosa Country Club.
- Golf instructor at Santa Rosa Country Club
- LPGA Global Education Team Member
- Golf instructor and Director of Instruction at Valley of the Moon Golf Club (Oakmont)
- Founder and Director of the Oakmont Golf Academy
- Co-founder of the Oakmont Junior Golf Academy offering year-round junior player development, summer camps, PGA Junior League, and LPGA Girls Golf
- Director of Instruction at Foxtail Golf Club, Rohnert Park CA
- Women’s Assistant Golf Coach at Sonoma State University
- Golf Professional at Chardonnay Golf Club, American Canyon CA
- Golf Instructor at Harvey Penick Golf Academy for Golfsmith International, Austin TX
- First Tee Coach