Clinics are a great way to work on your game in a group setting that offer targeted instruction at a lower cost than individual lessons. Check out the list of programs to see what works best for you.
To sign up go to SRCC Golf Connect and follow the Clinics > Mixed Clinics links or call the SRCC pro shop at (707)546-3485.
Short Game Bootcamp: Levels 1, 2 and 3
A one day short game clinic that is designed to give you the foundation for significantly dropping your scores around the greens. 2.5 hours of instruction at Santa Rosa Country Club from 9:30-12pm.
Member price $125, Non-Member price $150.
- Level 1 is putting, chipping, and pitching. Designed to give you the foundation to dramatically lower scores. Offered on June 23rd and Aug 25th.
- Level 2 is sand, high lofted pitching, more putting with emphasis of short putts and green reading. Offered July 14th, July 28th and Sep 22nd.
- Level 3 is driver, alignment and pre-shot routine, and high pitches. The goal of this class is to find more fairways with better accuracy and get your soft high pitches closer to the hole. Offered August 4th and Sep 8th.
Other Clinics for Summer
- Driver Clinic. An hour long class focusing on how to hit the driver longer, straighter, and with more accuracy. July 7th at 10:15-11:15. $50.
- Trouble Shots Clinic. Punch shots, bad lies, and uneven lies — devoted to the shots that turn a bad hole around and lead to recovery. July 7th at 12:30-1:30. $50.
6-Week Golf Program
Topics in this 6-week program include putting, chipping, pitching, sand, irons/hybrids, and driver. Fridays at 11-12pm. Aug 5th-Sep 9th.